Do you have your sights set on a new job? The Job Center of Wisconsin now holds Career Workshops. The workshop curriculum varies month to month and is designed to give the average job seeker many of the tools needed to have a successful job search and accomplish finding a job or career that is exciting and fulfilling.
Other workshop topics could include:
Classes are free, open to anyone, and are held at the Job Center at 1805 N. 14th Street in Superior. Participants may start at any time. Please check registration requirements for all classes. Minimum of 3 participants are required to hold the class. You may sign up for the classes at the Job Center front desk or by calling 715-392-7800.
- Resumes, Cover letters and Thank You letters
- Job Search Techniques & On-Line Applications
- Interviewing Skills & Soft Skills for Jobs
- Personal Finance and Beyond
- Computer Basics
- National Career Readiness Certificate~ Work Keys (by appointment)
The workshops are designed to give each participant the opportunity to learn about the topic, ask questions, and be interactive through hands-on activities.