The Manager of Enrollment Services is responsible for developing and managing the delivery of enrollment services along with developing strategic enrollment efforts. This position leads a team whose goal is to provide accessible services to students in admissions, registration, student records, and graduation. This is a leadership position reporting to the campus Dean of Students.
- Model cultural competencies that reflect WITC’s Mission, Vision, Values, Learning College Tenets, and On Course Principles by:
- Assessing own lifelong learning and using self-management to progress toward established personal and professional goals.
- Demonstrating creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills through mutually supportive relationships.
- Communicating authentically in personal and group settings by using creator language to effectively exchange ideas, thoughts, and knowledge.
- Creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive working and learning environment.
- Leading positive change while demonstrating civility and empathy.
- Finding value in consistently acquiring and applying innovative ideas and technology to support continuous quality improvement.
- Provide leadership in customer service. Ensure staff is trained to deliver excellent customer service. Develop processes that improve communication and services to students.
- Hire, supervise, mentor, coach and evaluate assigned staff in accordance with WITC policies and procedures.
- Lead campus enrollment team from recruitment to admissions and enrollment keeping leadership and college community informed of enrollment services issues and efforts.
- Design and launch enrollment strategies to meet full-time equivalency (FTE) growth goals in collaboration with Instructional leadership.
- Coordinate scheduling in the student assessment testing center. Supervise, train and certify staff who provide testing.
- Develop and implement ongoing professional development for assigned staff.
- Manage campus recruitment processes through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Manage student records and registration systems (Student Information System and Electronic Imaging System) and processes.
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities, assign work and schedule department support staff, call staff and work study.
- Communicate admissions and program requirements to campus Student Services staff.
- Collaborate with college registrar to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations including FERPA.
- Assist in developing and implementing student information system(s) as a tool to manage student records, admissions, registration, and graduation.
- Learn, interpret, apply, maintain and communicate rules, regulations and policies related to Enrollment Services.
- Oversee reporting processes and procedures. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reports.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, compile and report data on behalf of the Student Affairs division.
- Collaborate with the Director of Enrollment, campus and divisions in designing Collegewide student enrollment policies, procedures and activities.
- Actively participate in campus, regional, Collegewide, and state teams and committees.
- Collaborate with campus staff to ensure technical and facility support.
- Supervise and mentor Outreach Center Technicians ensuring services provided support the community and Collegewide enrollment goals.
- Provide backup coverage for other campus Managers of Enrollment Services to support Collegewide Student Services team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Exerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Three years related work experience
- One year supervisory/leadership experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to contribute to a team environment while maintaining accountability and motivation in self and others
- Strong customer service skills that focus on diversity, community, and continuous quality improvement
- Problem-solving skills that employ critical thinking
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and the ability to effectively apply technology to tasks and projects
- Experience leading projects through time management and effective delegation
- Ability to obtain driver’s license and insurance coverage in accordance with College policy
- Ability to use judgement, discretion, and decision-making skills in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to interpret and communicate College policies and procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel to various campuses
- Ability to utilize technology and report-writing tools to enhance productivity and communication
- Ability to model integrity through self-awareness, personal accountability, ethical behavior quality standards, and sustainable practices
- Ability to effectively use the collegewide integrated administrative information system as an essential tool in the performance of daily work
FY22 Salary - Grade 7 Management $57,661 / year
More detailed information online at https://www.witc.edu/about-witc/employment/benefits