Terms of Employment
Effective: 21-22 SY
Work Year: As per Employee Handbook
Workday: Up to 15 hours per week
Rate of Pay: Base Pay $10.50 per hour
Benefits: As per Employee Handbook
JOB SUMMARY: Assists in the development of strategies to increase family engagement at school.
1. Assists in the development of strategies to increase family engagement at school.
2. Performs all clerical/office procedures for the family engagement functions.
3. Plans, organizes, and develops student/family activities.
4. Serves as a resource for parents regarding school issues.
5. Acts as a liaison between school and parents as directed by administration.
6. Participates in meetings both inside and outside of the regular school day.
7. Assists with the supervision of students as directed by the administration.
8. Assists with large group activities as directed by teachers and administration.
9. Coordinates newsletters and school communications with direction and approval by the principal.
10. Works collaboratively with the PTSA organization, Shared Leadership Team, and committees to improve family involvement in school.
11. Manages multiple tasks while effectively prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner.
12. Establishes and maintains good rapport and communication with students, staff, administration, and parents.
13. Works collaboratively with all staff.
14. Participates in training in-service programs as requested.
15. Other duties as assigned by the administration.
• High School diploma.
• Experience working in a school setting.
The School District of Superior is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Family Engagement Coordinator - Part TimeSchool District of SuperiorJob Description
Terms of EmploymentOther Postings