One Team. One Family; Welcome to Charter Next Generation. Our Superior, Wisconsin location is looking for career driven, professional Quality Technicians to grow with us! Due to our growth - we are offering a $1,500 signing bonus!
Quality Technicians are responsible for visual inspection, testing product, entering data in the quality tracking system and maintain necessary documentation.
- Testing and approval of new set ups
- Testing of in process material
- Maintaining retention samples and all completed paperwork
- Writing and implementing procedures
- Establishing specifications on new items
- Completing and distributing Certificates of Analysis to customers
- Minimum of 3 years experience in quality
- Minimum of 3 years experience dealing with quality systems (ISO, TS-16949)
- Word, Excel (charting and formulas), PowerPoint
- Dependable work habits
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Problem solving techniques and corrective actions
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
Pride in our People, Pride in our Culture
At Charter Next Generation, we take pride in our employees, and our culture reflects that. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive wages and performance based raises! PTO and Holiday pay eligible on date of hire
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance on date of hire.
- 401k with company match after 90 days.
- Perfect Attendance Bonus, Referral Bonus, Paid Uniforms and Steel Toes
- Safety Incentive Program and Employee Recognition Program
Come Grow with Us!