Open to all! Please come and participate! Sponsored by the Douglas County Fish and Game League, Brule River Sportsman Club, WLSTA, and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
At the Hatchery
- Catch and release fishing
- Fly tying and casting
- Kids archery, casting and laser shoot
- Fish filleting demonstrations
- Fish printing (bring a t-shirt or t-shirts for sale for $7.00 each)
- Hatchery Tours
- Aquatic Invasive Species Display, Lamprey Display
- Fire Suppression Equipment on Display
At the Canoe Landing (No admission needed for the day of the event)
- Canoe the Brule River from the Bois Brule Canoe Landing to Highway 2 (sign up at registration stand at the Hatchery)
- Gift Bags will be given out to all children.