Over the last couple years we have taken time to evaluate and refine our membership levels to make sure our members are receiving the value they deserve from their membership as well as receiving quality tangible benefits from each of the investor levels: Starter, Entrepreneur, Business, Advocate, Community, and Industry. Please take a moment to look at the enclosed information that details the different membership levels and see what level investor is best for your business.
A snapshot of the benefits your membership can offer you:
Events & Networking
~Business after Five
~Sporting & Tourism Events
~Breakfast & Lunch Events
~Chamber Play Day Golf
~Involvement in Committees & Events
Access to Print & Electronic Publications
~Travel & Tourism Guides
~Job Posting Program
~Wesite & Social Media
~Sponsorship of Events
~Digital Signage & eNewsletters
Starter Kit Investor
- Monthly Business Referral Reports
- Professional Staff and Facilities
- Web listing and link in the on-line Chamber Membership Directory
- Listing on our Mobile App
- Complimentary listing in our annual digital multimedia Relocation/ Membership Directory
- Complimentary coupon(s) on our website
- Complimentary Employer Job Posting(s) on our website
- Complimentary Volunteer Posting(s) on our website
- Complimentary Press Releases Postings on our website
- “Business Connect” - Unique internet-driven E-Commerce tool
- Receive monthly Chamber and Community e-newsletters
- Chamber representation at local, state and federal levels
- Chamber membership window cling to display at your business
- Access to all Chamber events at member rates
- Leadership through committee and task force involvement
- Increased exposure through Chamber Foundation programming and activities
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Active volunteer committees available
- Referrals exclusively to Chamber members
- Aggressive Visitors Bureau programs to promote tourism, conventions, motor coach tours and growth
- Opportunity to place rack cards at Welcome Center
- Promotion of your business celebration/grand opening/ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Complimentary meeting room usage (subject to availability)
- Earn business recognition by being a Tee Sponsor at Play Day
- Earn a gift card for each paid new referral of a member
- Learn more about your business from a personalized survey
- Plus all of the advantages of the Starter Kit Investor.
- Enhanced on-line listing with company logo
- Monthly e-Newsletter recognition, four (4) times
- Two ads in the M2M or Community e-Newsletters
- Your ad on the Digital Sign, Facebook, twitter with link to website of choice
- Connect with members by utilizing our Constant Contact list for your next mailing
- Plus all of the advantages of the Starter Kit and Entrepreneur Investors.
- Monthly eNewsletter recognition, eight (8) times
- Two complimentary seats at the Annual Dinner
- Business recognition by being a Hole Sponsor at Play Day
- Receive six reserved seats at Chamber seminars or workshops
- Receive acknowledgment at the Excellence in Education ceremony
- Four ads in the M2M or Community e-newsletters
- Submit a “Business Advice” article discussing trends in your business
- Two ads on our outdoor digital sign, Facebook, and Twitter with links to website of choice
- Plus all of the advantages of the Starter Kit, Entrepreneur, and Business Investors.
- Monthly e-Newsletter recognition, twelve (12) times
- Reserve your table for eight (8) at the Annual Meeting
- Have two (2) golfers join us for Play Day at Nemadji, including golf, cart and food
- Plus all of the advantages of the Starter Kit, Entrepreneur, Business, and Advocate Investors.
- Monthly e-Newsletter recognition, sixteen (16) times
- Business recognition by being a Flag Sponsor at Play Day
- Bi-Annual lunch meeting with The Chamber Executive Committee
- Reserve your table with preferred seating for ten (10) at the Annual Dinner
- Gather your team of four (4) and join us for Play Day at Nemadji, including golf, two (2) carts and food
- Plus all of the advantages of the Starter Kit, Entrepreneur, Business, Advocate, and Community Investors.
If you are interested in membership, you can email Taylor Pedersen, Membership Services Director or call him at 715-394-7716.
Submit your Online Membership Application.
Print and complete a copy of the
Membership Application Form
and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax it to (715) 394-3810.