November Lunch MobName: November Lunch MobDate: November 21, 2017Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CSTEvent Description:Every month, the Superior-Douglas County Chamber of Commerce, our Ambassadors & friends will visit independently owned and operated restaurants armed with cash, a smile, and love of Superior!
We will call ahead and block space during the lunch hour at our participating restaurant. Having a group converge on a small business has a terrific visual impact. So let us "Mob" our local restaurants and show them how much we appreciate their presence in Superior!
Our November Lunch Mob will take place Tuesday, November 21, 2017, at Barkers Island Waterfront Grille!
As a special incentive, we will be giving away a coupon for a free turkey donated by Superior Harborview Super One to one of the lucky attendees.
Barkers Island Waterfront Grille will also be offering a $10 Turkey Cranberry Melt Sandwich with Salad Bar along with their full menu for a Lunch Mob special!
At the mob there are a few rules:
1. Be patient. Depending on attendance, lunch may take longer than 30 minutes.
2. Bring business cards and meet at least one person you didn't know before to network with!
3. Post selfies & pictures of the restaurant, with tags, to help promote the restaurant's atmosphere, specialties, etc.
Not a member of the Chamber? Not to worry! Everyone is welcome to attend the "Lunch Mob." The more the merrier!
The Superior-Douglas County Chamber of Commerce chooses the participating restaurant using these selection rules:
1. The mob location will be announced the day in advance via the Chamber Facebook Page at 10 a.m.
2. The business must be a Member of The Superior-Douglas County Chamber of Commerce.
3. The business must be independently owned.
4. The business owner must approve the "Lunch Mob" prior to the mob being announced.
If you have any questions, please call 715-394-7716 and ask for Nikky.