Pop-Up TSA PreCheck™ Enrollment Event
Duluth International Airport invites passengers to enroll in the popular TSA PreCheck™ expedited screening program September 19th-23rd.
Event: Duluth International Airport TSA PreCheck™ Local Enrollment Event
Dates: Monday, September 19th – Friday, September 23rd,
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Location: Duluth International Airport, Second Floor Conference Room #250
TSA PreCheck™ is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and more efficient screening experience. For TSA PreCheck™ travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today TSA PreCheck™ has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll
1. Click here to access the application pageClick
2. “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
3. Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
4. Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
5. Choose location “Pop Up: DLH, 9/19-9/23” and click “Next”
6. Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
IMPORTANT! To complete the application process, you will need to bring proof of identity and U.S. citizen documentation (such as a U.S. Passport or a birth certificate and a driver's license). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for ID!
The application process is completed on site where we capture fingerprints for a background check and collect the $85 application for five years of service. The fee can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Enroll in TSA PreCheck™ today and begin to enjoy the expedited security-screening program that helps take the stress out of travel.