Join the Humane Society of Douglas County, Inc. for our 25th Annual Cause for the Paws 5K Walk/Run!
In-Person and Virtual Options are available for this event! Participant Drawing to follow race.
This is a dog friendly event and we encourage you to bring out your furry best friend to enjoy the walk with you! If you choose to bring your canine please include that information in your registration at: https://CFP2023.givesmart.com
also you MUST bring an updated Rabies Certificate.
Pledge Prizes: Want to be the top dog on your block? Raise Pledges—it’s fun and easy. Talk to your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Record and collect your pledges, all pledges are due the day of the event or may be sent in early. Prizes will be awarded to the individual adult and youth collecting the most pledges. If you collect $50 or more in pledges in addition to the event fee, you will receive a walk/run sweatshirt too!
Funds raised through this event will help us continue to provide essential care to the lost, homeless and abandoned animals of Douglas County. Your participation in this event truly makes a difference!
Cause for the Paws Rules
1. Dogs must have current proof of rabies vaccination (RABIES CERTIFICATE) at the time of registration.
2. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Your dog(s) must be leashed at all times (6 ft. leash or shorter—no flex leads).
4. Individuals may walk up to 2 dogs.
5. You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog(s).